What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our website, fill out our Customer Enquiry Form or subscribe to our newsletter. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, site address and phone numbers. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To improve our website/ Marketing purposes (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you.
• To send periodic emails.
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your email address stated in the subject line.
Data protection officer
We have not appointed a Data Protection Officer as our core activities do not consist of large scale data processing or involve the processing of sensitive data.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you through the performance of your contract ie: contract out work in relation to your order, contact details may need to be sent to suppliers to organise service calls for repair of appliances or delivery of items, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal date for no longer than reasonably necessary, we only retain your data should you require any assistance regarding your contract in the future. We do not store any card details of our customers.
The copyright in the material and all imagery contained in this website belongs to Greenhill Handmade Kitchen Ltd. No person may copy, modify, transmit, distribute, display, reproduce, publish, license or create works from any part of this material or otherwise use it for any public or commercial use without the prior express written permission of Greenhill Handmade Kitchens Ltd. You may only view or print individual pages for your own personal use.
If you’re applying for a job with us, things are much the same, but there are a couple of extra points to bear in mind.
We will only use your information in a few different ways:
• So you can submit your CV.
• To get in touch with you – whether that’s to answer your questions, invite you to an interview, or keep you up to date with what’s happening with your application.
• To let you know about any jobs that might be relevant to you in the future if you’re not successful this time.
We might also share it when we need to:
• With the police (or another law enforcement agency) if they ask us to, which we legally need to do. If you’d ever like to us delete your information or your CV, or would like a copy of the details we have for you, that’s absolutely fine. Just get in touch with us by email at: email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on grounds of religious belief or political opinion. We practice equality of opportunity we employ and select the best person for the job.